Welcome to this precious time of intimacy with your Father. James 4:8 tells us that if we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us…so He is here. You are in the Holy of Holies.
Take a few moments to calm your spirit & settle into the awareness of His presence …He says “Be still & know that I am God”.
Take time to read Psalm 8…His majesty is overwhelming.
Then echo David by reading Psalm 139: 23-24, seeking a clean spirit in which to pray.
Claim Jeremiah 33:3 – “ Call unto me & I will show you great & mighty things you don’t know”.
The following prompts are just that …suggestions to help you channel your thoughts; ask the Spirit to lead you. Be acutely aware of your heavenly prayer partner…Jesus Himself ( Heb.7:25).
• The Spirit would be palpable in tomorrow’s service, opening the hearts/minds of those present
• God would speak clearly & boldly through the pastors
• People would respond in obedience to whatever area of involvement God lays upon their heart
• The enemy would be bound from any & every effort to distract or confuse during the service
• The campaign leaders, Randy Pitman & Troy Crabtree, would experience God’s favor & wisdom
• All campaign teams would fulfill their responsibilities in God-honoring ways
• God would show Himself as Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides abundantly more than we could ask or imagine
• In all things, in every way, God would be glorified & His kingdom expanded
Leave your time of prayer renewed & refreshed …you have honored God with your presence.